I have a reason to deprive myself from foods I soo love to eat everyday! I will be a bridesmaid for the nth time this April. I’ve known about it last year and been promising myself to lose a bit of excess fats everyday! But my appetite won’t cooperate. Now I think I really have to! I am so embarrassed by the big numbers that I took for my gown and thinking its not too late to lose some pounds. I hate weighing scales because I can’t handle the truth! But the measuring tape says it all! From my arms to my waistline it is so annoying! But…but…I cannot discount the fact that I am being loved by family and friends despite of. Let this be my day 1! I am still in the process though of what specially designed diet program I should follow heheMy friends have a number of suggestions: no rice or after 6, general motors weight loss diet program, xenical, reductil, exercise, etc!
While I can’t figure it out yet, I am starting with a low-carb day and after 6!
No comments:
Post a Comment